Saturday 13 October 2012

Dinesh Yadav ~First Evicted Contestant's Interview




Bhojpuri star Dinesh Yadav who was recently evicted from Bigg Boss talks of his one week’s experience in the house...

How was your overall experience in the Bigg Boss house?

Simply awesome. It was a novel experience to face the camera 24 X 7. Each and every daily activity of ours was captured on camera. I learnt how to do household chores and realized that there is no shame in doing so. The inmates were very nice and helpful to one another. Only one of them lost his temper once.

Why do you think you were the first contestant to be evicted?

I guess the other contestants were better than me at the game. I am not a very entertaining person anyway, so obviously I was evicted. Also I am quite a recluse by nature which I guess didn't go down well with the other inmates. I like to stay by myself and don't instigate fights.

Are you sad to be evicted?

Not at all. I wasn't greedy for success anyway. I learnt what I had to in a week's stay in the house. Had I lived in the house for 13 weeks my learning amount would have been the same.

Who is your favourite contestant?

Navjyot Singh Sidhu as he is very mature and understanding.

Who did you not like?

Kashif Qureshi as even if he is an aam admi, he doesn't have the qualities of one.

Which area of the house did you like the most?

The garden area as I would love to talk to the fish out there.

Do you think your participation on Bigg Boss will help in your career?For sure it will help me in my career. I feel that every celebrity should stay in the Bigg Boss house at least once.

Salman Khan likened the Bigg Boss house to a zoo and the inmates to animals. Please comment...

Yes, the participants of Bigg Boss are liked caged animals. Various people from various backgrounds live together in the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment