Wednesday 28 November 2012

Imam Siddiqui sent to the Main BB House

Wild card contestant Imam Siddiqui, who was thrown out of Bigg Boss following a fight with other contestants Aashka Goradia and Dinesh Yadav 'Nirahua', is re-entering the show today after apologising for his erratic behaviour. The style consultant will now join two new contestants - world's shortest woman Jyoti Amge and Chandrakanta actor Santosh Shukla, who entered the mud house earlier this week.


Before re-entering the mud house, Imam Siddiqui spoke to PTI and offered apology for his misbehaviour. The contestant said, "I am ashamed of my behaviour. I lost control of my emotion. Whatever was shown on TV was not my natural self. I don't know what happened to me at that time. I had no intentions of garnering negative publicity." Imam said.


Imam Siddiqui says that he is not psycho and he will prove it. Wild card contestant added, "I chose to return because I want to show people that I am not a maniac. I was over-confident about myself and that ruined my reputation. I will be more patient and calmer and treat my two new friends as my family."


However, Imam Siddiqui, who had a tiff with Aashka a night before he was thrown out, said he has no grudges against the TV actress. The contestant said, "I watched my conduct later and understood the fact I was over-reacting. Aashka is a lovely lady. She cooks for everyone in the house."

Yet again Imam had an argument with the neighbouring BB house and so much so got heckled by Vrajesh ,Santosh Shukla and Dinesh Niruha . Bigg Boss decided to send him to the main BB house where he is expected to create more drama . He has already called Niketan -Super Dry :O:O ,told Rajeev not to play mind games with him and has told Vishal very rudely that this is not MTv Splitsvilla -:O:O-Wake up  :D:D:D . Lets watch out for his antics . 


No comments:

Post a Comment